Information on regular AA meetings in the Omaha metro follows the red boxes below with service committee, Spanish-speaking and outside-the-metro AA meetings.
Omaha Metro Meeting List
Local meetings on Zoom can be found at https://tinyurl.com/tc76h6h
Local Intergroup and District service committee meetings on Zoom can also be found on the Zoom list.
Non-local online meetings can be found at AA's Online Intergroup at http://aa-intergroup.org
Local in-person meetings can be found by clicking the red daily boxes above/below and looking for those at the following clubhouses which have informed the office they are holding meetings, and also at individual meetings as noted:
1. The 48th Street Club, 219 N 48th St, is holding meetings, with social distancing guidelines in place.
2. 500 Club, 410 S. 16th St in CB, is holding meetings, with social distancing guidelines in place.
3. The 12 Step House, 7306 Grant, is holding regular meetings, with social distancing in place and masks required.
4. The Alano Club, 1523 Vinton, is holding regular meetings, with social distancing guidelines in place.
5. The Hamilton Club, 1941 S. 42nd St, Center Mall lower level, is holding regular meetings, with social distancing guidelines in place.
6. The Millard Club, 5035 S. 134th St., is holding regular meetings with social distancing guidelines.
7. Chapter VI Club, 7559 Main St., Hillcrest Landing, Ralston (Rooms 304 & 316) is holding meetings with social distancing guidelines and masks.
Groups are listed in this Meeting Directory at their own request. A Directory listing does not constitute or imply approval or endorsement of the group's approach to or practice of the program of Alcoholics Anonymous.
This Meeting Directory is updated continuously on the "Find A Meeting" page at omahaaa.org and printed periodically as the "Where & When". Please submit any meeting information changes, including new meetings, as they happen by contacting the Central Office.
Open meetings: Anyone may attend. All meetings are open and non-smoking unless otherwise indicated.
- (C) - Closed meeting (AA members only)
- (H) - Wheelchair accessible
- (*) - Concurrent Ai-Anon meeting
- (**) - Concurrent Ai-Anon & Alateen meeting
- (SP) - Speaker Mtg.
- (D) - Discussion
- (B) - Babysitting available
- (W-o) - Women only
- (M-o) - Men only
- (G) - Gay
- (S) - Smoking
- (SS) - Step Study
- (BB) - Big Book Mtg.
- (Y-P) - Young People
- (12x12) - Step & Tradition
- (GVC) - Grapevine Study
- - Signer